1.02.2012

What a 2 year old (at the time) does during a school board meeting...

Our district has begun using a new intervention program for lower level readers and I was asked to talk about it briefly at a school board meeting in November. Elliot was on shift, so Emma had the pleasure of coming with me!  My classroom is just off the library, so I took magnets & games off the bookshelf, paper and crayons out of the drawers and let her play in my classroom.  She was a perfect angel while we were preparing for the meeting-only came out once to tell me that she put her name on the board---she had picked out her letters and put them up there.  :)  She was great until she heard my voice coming from the room next door when it was my turn to present...nevertheless, she came out and clung to my leg.  About a minute or so in---and a beat red face on mommy, she exclaimed "I need to go potty!"  Thank goodness nearly everyone else in the room had a 3 year old in their life at some given time and it got a chuckle out of everyone. 

No comments: